Looking for a spacious apartment in the 46220 ZIP code? We’d like to introduce you to Williamsburg North! Our community is about a half-mile northeast of 62nd Street and Allisonville Road – close to Broad Ripple, Castleton, and Fort Harrison State Park.
Our apartments offer spacious floor plans (up to 1,520 square feet), with features such as walk-in closets, a townhome layout, and a washer/dryer hook-up in select apartment homes. Here are some other reasons residents love living at Williamsburg North:
• Our pet-friendly attitude. We welcome dogs and cats here – and we even have our own dog park! See our pet policy for details.
• Our park-like playground. We have a grassy area with a playground, picnic table, and grills (plus some mature shade trees).
• Our on-site laundry facility. We have a convenient on-site laundry facility for residents.
• Our parking options. We have free surface parking, along with carport spaces for an additional fee.
• Our kitchens. In addition to a refrigerator and stove, all apartments have dishwashers and microwaves.
• Our patios and balconies. Spend more time outdoors when you live at Williamsburg North – every apartment has a patio or balcony.
• Our fitness center. Get a cardio workout or use the weight machine in our 24/7 fitness center.
• Our proximity to shopping. You don’t have to travel far to get to large retailers, the farmer’s market, the gas station, or one of the best bakeries in Indianapolis – we’re within 5 miles of these destinations.
Ready to See Williamsburg North?
Williamsburg North offers the perfect mix of location and amenities, along with a variety of floor plans to suit individuals, roommates, and families. Are you ready to get a closer look at your next apartment? We now offer virtual tours! Just give us a call to get the details: (317) 648-5854.